2 min read
New: Text Me Stores
We've launched our new Text Me store which lets your fans text and WhatsApp you from your Pre-Saves, Smart Links, and Bio Links. Use your Community, Active Campaign or other virtual SMS service directly in your landing pages and build your SMS audience.
How to set up a Text Me Store on a landing page
- Start by editing an existing link or creating a new link. You'll add an additional store as you normally would within the link creation tab.
- Search for "Text Me" or "WhatsApp" in your stores list.
- Insert the number in the corresponding field. You can also use your Community, Active Campaign or other Virtual SMS phone number to get emails from fans.
- The pre-made CTA (call-to-action) for the store is "Text Me" but if you'd like to change it, you can always override and change it in your link settings after adding your store to your link. For example, you can change "Text Me" to "Ask Away!". You also have the option of changing the store name. For example, "Talk to me" can be changed to your phone number "555-555-555".
- Test out your link! Go to your link's URL and click on your "Text Me" store. You'll automatically be taken to your phone's messaging app. Supported messaging apps include WhatsApp and those native to Apple and Android.