No one likes Mondays. It's pretty much a fact. So, to make your day a bit more bearable, we thought we'd offer some motivation to get you by. And who better than from people who were once in your shoes?
1. As an artist, you're bound to lose hope, but when you've given so much already to reach your dream, why stop now?
2. Because every mistake means there is something to learn.
3. It's not all about the money and fame, it's about always striving to reach your full potential.
4. It's easy to lose sight of the bigger picture. Don't forget about the power of using your music to create change.
5. As you make your music, don't forget to continue to inspire others and yourself.
6. And mostly, don't forget through the whole process of ups and downs — stay true to yourself.
What's your favorite inspirational quote from a famous musician? Share with us in the comments below or tweet us at @featurefm.